How do I upload content to the Tech Vault?
Top menu, click SHOWCASES and from the menu on the left-hand side main menu, select Tech Vault - > ALL MEDIA:
- All of your content that will be used for your showcases will be here. You will be able to ADD CONTENT and create new folders (Add Folder).
- Your folder structure should emulate your website in a way that allows you to easily keep your content organized. This way you can create Showcases or a Portfolio in an effective manner and properly display the content on your website:
Create your master folder and breakdown the desired structure with additional folder from there:
Within your folder you will be able to see the breakdown and assets contained as per the example below:
Select the specific folder where you want to upload your content. Content can be uploaded from your local device, YouTube, articles, PDFs, RSS feeds, manufacturers’ content, etc.
- Upload Media
- Click on the Computer upload icon and select from your files:
- Add a Video
- You can: 1. Search for a video. 2. Enter in the exact video YouTube URL 3. View a user channel e.g. company channel:
- Add an Article
- Simply paste in the URL of the article you want add. Fill out info and Add Article: